Besides highly nourishing shea butter and light sunflower oil, this formula also contains rosehip oil to help prevent and remove skin imperfections, such as stretch marks or scars. Orange and grapefruit essential oils help to increase the skin’s elasticity, and the Vitamin E in wheat germ oil will protect the skin from aging and loss of firmness.
- Orange and Ylang Ylang – Facial Moisturizer For Dry Skin
- [Protective Winter Time] Hand Cream – Recipe and Instructions
- Step-By-Step Instructions For Making an Emulsion
- [Formula and Ingredients] Soothing and Moisturizing Facial Mist
- Three Rejuvenating Facial Serums You Need To Know
- [Formula and Recipe] Lemongrass – Shower Scrub Bar
- Grapefruit and Orange – Stretch Mark Body Butter Recipe
- Nourishing Whipped Shea Body Butter
|A||Shea butter||Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter||Emollient||70.0%|
|A||Sunflower oil||Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||Emollient||17.0%|
|A||Rosehip oil||Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil||Emollient||6.0%|
|A||Wheat germ oil||Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil||Emollient||6.0%|
|B||Sweet orange essential oil||Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil||Fragrance||0.5%|
|B||Grapefruit essential oil||Citrus Paradisii (Grapefruit) Oil||Fragrance||0.5%|
|Ingredient||Weight in grams (for a 100g batch)||Weight in ounces (oz) for a 4 oz batch|
|Wheat germ oil||6||0.24|
|Sweet orange essential oil||0.5||0.02|
|Grapefruit essential oil||0.5||0.02|
- Combine phase A ingredients and melt in a double boiler.
- Once melted, take off the heat and let it cool down to 40°C (113°F). You can speed this process up by placing the container in the fridge or freezer.
- Add phase B ingredients.
- Cool the mixture until it starts to solidify. You can speed this process up by placing the container in the fridge or freezer and stirring occasionally.
- Whip with an electric whisk. If it gets soft or liquid during whipping, cool down some more.
- Continue with the process of cooling and whisking until you get your desired consistency.
- Scoop into desired packaging.