In today’s fast-paced world, finding inspiration and motivation can be challenging. We all need a nudge at times to keep us moving forward towards our goals. Fortunately, books have a way of providing such inspiration. Below, we will explore 7 inspirational books that should be on your reading list.
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- Make Your Bed
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- The Art of Happiness
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
1. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear is a must-read book for anyone who wants to unleash their creativity in their personal or professional life. Elizabeth Gilbert shares her insights, stories and strategies to help you overcome fear, become more authentic and take charge of your creative life.
2. Make Your Bed by Admiral William H. McRaven
Make Your Bed is a motivational book written by Admiral William H. McRaven based on his 2014 commencement speech at the University of Texas. The book shows you how the small things that we do in our lives each day can have a big impact on our growth, success and happiness.
3. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz is a practical guide to personal freedom and self-empowerment based on the wisdom of the Toltec ancient culture. The book suggests four agreements that we can make with ourselves to live a happier and more fulfilling life.
4. The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama
The Art of Happiness is a book co-written by the Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler, a psychiatrist. The book explores the principles and practices of Buddhism and how they can be applied to find greater happiness and meaning in life.
5. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz
The Magic of Thinking Big is a self-help book that aims to help readers achieve success and happiness by teaching them how to think positively, dream big, and take action to achieve their goals.
6. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
The Power of Now is a spiritual book written by Eckhart Tolle that proposes a path to happiness and inner peace by focusing on the present moment. The book teaches us that our thoughts and worries about the future and the past can weigh us down and that we should learn to focus on the present to find joy and fulfillment in life.
7. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
You Are a Badass is a self-help book written by Jen Sincero that encourages readers to overcome self-doubt and embrace their inner badass to live an amazing life. The book provides practical tips and exercises to help you identify and overcome your fears, gain confidence, and move in the direction of your dreams.
In conclusion, these 7 inspirational books offer insights and strategies to help you overcome fears and doubts, achieve success and happiness and live an awe-inspiring life. Reading these books can provide the inspiration, motivation and direction you need to thrive in all aspects of your life.
- 50+ Inspirational Quotes on Money Making
- Journey to Self-Improvement – A Guided Self-Assessment
- 200+ Popular Quotes on Yoga and Meditation
- Embracing Discomfort – Why You Shouldn’t Seek Comfort
- 8 Cognitive Biases Shaping Your Perception of Reality
- 10 Habits of Emotionally Resilient Individuals
- 101 Things More Worth Thinking about Than Whatever’s Consuming You
- 12 Signs You’re Analyzing More Than Living
- The Profound Gift of Pain – Why You Should Thank Those Who Hurt You
- 10 Key Things That We Misunderstand About Emotions