People often live authentically and feel embarrassed to give their opinions and views to other people, as they fear that others might make fun of their views.
Life deals us all a measure of stress. We can be focusing on handling our tasks according to schedule when all of a sudden another issue brings itself forward.
If you’re in need of motivation and inspiration, these Inspiration Wisdom quotes from S. Eliot, Coleman Cox, Jonathan Koze and among others are exactly what you need to hear.
1. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.
– S. Eliot
2. Now that it’s all over, what did you really do yesterday that’s worth mentioning?
– Coleman Cox
3. God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to Know it’s me.
4. Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
– Jonathan Koze
5. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
– Robert Louis Stevenson
6. I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes.
– Sara Teasdale
7. There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day.
– Alexander Woollcott
8. We have a choice every day – to act on yesterday’s good intentions or get an early start on tomorrow’s regrets.
9. Don’t look for your dreams to come true; look to become true to your dreams.
– Michael Beckwith
10. You live and let live. And eventually, that becomes enough.
11. The day will happen whether or not you get up.
– John Ciardi
12. If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree
– Jim Rohn
13. You live and let live. And eventually, that becomes enough.
14. Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
– Samuel Johnson
15. The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice that which we are for what we could become.
– Charles Du Bos
16. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
– Mark Twain
17. Every day is conquerable by its hours, and every hour by its minutes.
– Robert Brault
18. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
– Will Rogers
19. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
20. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
21. The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.
– Thomas Edison
22. In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
– Albert Schweitzer
23. You’ve got to stand for something, or you’ll fall for anything.
24. You’ll never leave where you are until you decide where you want to be.
25. Wake up, do your best, sleep, repeat.
26. Every ten years a man should give himself a good kick in the pants.
– Edward Steichen
27. You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
28. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
29. If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
– Mary Engelbreit
30. Wish for nothing so much that you forget to make it come true.
– Jeb Dickerson
31. Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you.
– Frank Tyger
32. Well done is better than well said.
33. Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.
– Janis Joplin
34. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
– Henry Ford
35. Hope is wishing something would happen. Faith believes something will happen. Courage is making something happen.
36. Trust that your soul has a plan, and even if you can’t see it completely, know that everything will unfold as it is meant to.
– Deepak Chopra
37. Sometimes going too far is the only way to go.
38. Whatever you are be a good one.
– Abraham Lincoln
39. It’s better to fight for something than against something.
40. When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible.
– Tina Lifford
41. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
42. Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.
– Michael London
43. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happen.
44. If you keep rephrasing the question, it gradually becomes the answer.
– Robert Brault
45. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
– Leo Aikman
46. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
– Jimmy Johnson
47. Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
– Swedish Proverb
48. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you’re the easiest person to fool.
– Richard Feynman
49. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
– Malcolm S. Forbes
50. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
– Winston Churchill
51. Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left.
– Hubert Humphrey
52. Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
– Albert Einstein
53. Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
– Joaquin de Setanti
54. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
– Chinese Proverb