Getting to know someone you like can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. Asking meaningful questions can help you learn more about the person and build a connection.
Here are six of the best questions to ask someone you like:
- What’s something you thought you’d grow out of but haven’t?
- What age do you feel right now and why?
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
- How different was your life one year ago?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to try?
1. What’s something you thought you’d grow out of but haven’t?
This question can reveal a lot about a person’s personality and interests. It can also spark conversation and lead to shared experiences.
2. What age do you feel right now and why?
This can be a thought-provoking question that can lead to a deeper discussion about the person’s life experiences and current state of mind.
3. As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
This question can reveal a person’s aspirations and desires. It can also lead to some interesting hypothetical scenarios and a discussion of the person’s values.
4. How different was your life one year ago?
This question can reveal a person’s recent experiences and accomplishments. It can also help you better understand where the person is in their life and their goals for the future.
5. What is your best childhood memory?
This question can help you understand a person’s upbringing and the experiences that helped shape who they are today. It can also lead to shared childhood experiences and memories.
6. What’s something you’ve always wanted to try?
This question can reveal a person’s desires and interests, as well as their sense of adventure. It can also lead to shared interests and future plans.
Asking open-ended questions like these can promote meaningful conversations and help you get to know someone better. Remember to actively listen to the person’s responses and take an interest in what they have to say. By asking thoughtful questions and engaging in conversation, you may just be able to forge a deeper connection with someone you like.
- 50+ Inspirational Quotes on Money Making
- Journey to Self-Improvement – A Guided Self-Assessment
- 200+ Popular Quotes on Yoga and Meditation
- Embracing Discomfort – Why You Shouldn’t Seek Comfort
- 8 Cognitive Biases Shaping Your Perception of Reality
- 10 Habits of Emotionally Resilient Individuals
- 101 Things More Worth Thinking about Than Whatever’s Consuming You
- 12 Signs You’re Analyzing More Than Living
- The Profound Gift of Pain – Why You Should Thank Those Who Hurt You
- 10 Key Things That We Misunderstand About Emotions